1. This License is entered by M-Extension to govern the usage or redistribution of M-Extension software. This is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and M-Extension for M-Extension software product(s) which may include extensions, templates and services.
2. By purchasing, installing, or otherwise using M-Extension products, you acknowledge that you have read this License and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this License, do not install or use M-Extension products.
3 .The Agreement becomes effective at the moment when you acquire software from our site or receive it through email or on data medium or by any other means. M-Extension reserves the right to make reasonable changes to the terms of this license agreement and impose its clauses at any given time.
4 .M-Extension is the copyright holder of the Software. The Software or a portion of it is a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection by the law. Any activity that infringes terms of this Agreement violates copyright law and will be prosecuted according to the current law. We reserve the right to revoke the license of any user who is holding an invalid license.
5 .This Agreement gives you the right to use only one copy of the Software on one Magento installation solely for your own personal or business use, subject to all other terms of this Agreement. A separate License should be purchased for each Magento installation. Any distribution of the Software without our consent, including noncommercial distribution is regarded as violation of this Agreement and entails liability, according to the current law.
6. You may not use any part of the code in whole or part in any other software or product or website.
7. You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone. You may not place the Software on a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet for distribution purposes.
8. You are bound to preserve the copyright information intact, this includes the text/link at bottom.
9. We will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) caused to you, your information and your business arising out of the use or inability to use this Software.
10. We are not liable for prosecution arising from use of the Software against law or for any illegal use.
11. If you fail to use the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your license to use the Software is revoked.
12. M-Extension reserves the right to change this license agreement at any time and impose its clauses at any given time.